Monday, December 25, 2006

The Search Begins


I'm posting a picture from my lame sketchbook. I mentioned ealier that I'm making illustrations for a "search & find" kind of book. I want a character that can stand out, but not too much. Anyways, so far I'm come up with this character who I call Timmy. I'd like the book to be called "Timmy in Time" or something to that affect. The first few pages I'm working on are Prehistoric people and dinosaurs. It will be awhile before I can post those illustrations. I'm working on finishing details for it and then I'll transfer it to some watercolor paper. I'll wait til I get a light box to transfer the image. I think I might get one for Christmas. The light box will make transferring images a lot easier. No more graphite transfers and no more mess!

No comments: