Saturday, February 20, 2010

Not the Competitive Type


It's always a good idea to get outside every once in a while for some exercise and fresh air. A lot of people like to play games like basketball, frisbee or even soccer for their source of exercise. Many may know that I am not a huge fan of competitive sports or sports in general (mainly because I suck and lack coordination). This comic came about while talking with a friend of mine about excuses people give (myself included) when they don't want to join in and play sports and games. And yes, you will most likely be called a poor sport or a wet blanket if you don't join in. Get use to it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lance! I just found your blog via the "next blog button" and I love it! You have a com padre in me-I'm LDS too and I love the one about the flavored envelopes! Too good! Please come visit at my blog: laughinghorseart.blogspot.com and see President Monsen's new portrait painted by Grand Clawson (lives up the street from me). It's wonderful. You have to scroll down a little but you can read about it! On my blog I give art tips, talk about art history and just a lot of art talk in general.