Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tumbling along



Here is the latest from my fantasy comic.  I've just realized that I do this comic story for several reasons.  One, to practice my drawing.  Two, to practice my inking and ability to create appealing line work over an already (hopefully) awesome drawing.  Three, to create a story that is fun for me and people of all ages.  I'm not one for vulgar or graphic content so hopefully the story remains kid safe.  Fifth, it gives me purpose to keep drawing and improve on my drawing.  This reason may be similar to number one, but often times I don't know what to draw, so this comic always remains something that I can work on, meanwhile improving my art.

Also, I post more frequently on tumblr if anyone ever uses that.  Check out this link to see more sketches and drawings.




No comments: